Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome To My World

I want to welcome all of you, male, female, she male, goat, gorilla, cat, dog, alien, Dennis Rodman, etc. to Stevie's World. This is a blog dedicated to those who are passionate about sports, as well as the rest of the world's problems that, through the six degrees of separation, lead back into sports. There will be no shortage of fireworks.

First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Steven Schucker and I'm a Columbia College senior majoring in broadcast journalism. I have worked at Romeoville Public Television (RPTV) doing high school football play-by-play, had a weekly column in the Romeoville Bugle and have done interviews in the field for Comcast SportsNet (including Dwayne Wade and Lebron James among others), as well as freelance writing on high school sports.

The sports I'm passionate about fall in this order: football, baseball, basketball, soccer and hockey. Baseball is my favorite sport to play, with basketball finishing a close second.


Welcome to Stevie's World. Enjoy the ride and keep your hands up at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment